We use a combination of in-house expertise with an extensive network of deep third-party supplier relationships. ProFoxx manages all cost reporting, including third-party invoices ensuring the coding is correct and costs are accurately captured in the field.
Profoxx offers turnkey planning, programming, project management, execution and reporting for the safe removal of all surface equipment. We work with local landowners to ensure all parties are satisfied before work commences. Our qualified site supervisors follow robust policies, procedures and programs and provide troubleshooting solutions for anything that may transpire during your project.
• Tracking to meet ABSA requirements
• Daily, real-time, and project milestone reporting
• Seamless execution through careful planning
Service industry-leading success in repairs leveraging decades of engineering and field operations to fix the leak the first time.
Profoxx prepares and completes closure reports and regulatory submissions for wells and pipelines. We perform detailed documentation and evidence gathering to substantiate that the work is in accordance with current regulatory directives.
• Assistance with government and regulatory audits
• Government submissions — DDS, One Stop, Kermit, IRIS
• Assist your team with all reporting requirements (internally/externally)
• Professional D 56 notifications provided
Assessment and cost analysis of abandonment-related liabilities and the impact on business valuation.
Scheduling and execution of inspections, including regulatory reporting and filing.